Terms and Conditions
The term 'Yasiga ICTHub' or 'RealEstateinNigeria' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the app and website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our app or website.
1. The content of the pages of this app/or website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. a) Advertisers and users are responsible for ensuring that advertising content, text, images, graphics, video ("Content") uploaded for inclusion on this app/or website complies with all applicable laws. RealEstateinNigeria & Yasiga ICTHub assumes no responsibility for any illegality or any inaccuracy of the Content.
b) The advertisers and user guarantees that his or her Content do not violate any copyright, intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, and agrees to release RealEstateinNigeria & Yasiga ICTHub from all obligations, liabilities and claims arising in connection with the use of (or the inability to use) the service.
c) Advertisers grant RealEstateinNigeria & Yasiga ICTHub a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such Content or incorporate such Content into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
3. This app/or website may use tracking technology to monitor browsing preferences. If you do allow tracking technology to be used, the following personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties: device type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the App/or Website, and understanding how visitors use the App/or Website. Tracking technology can also help customize the App/or Website for visitors.
b) In the event that Get Featured or paid content violates any aspect of these Terms & Conditions, Yasiga ICTHub may, in its sole discretion and without refund, remove the paid content from this app/or Website. Users and Advertisers may delete any paid content prior to the end of the paid-for period, and we shall have no further responsibility to display the deleted content. Yasiga ICTHub or RealEstateinNigeria is neither responsible nor liable for the perceived success or failure of any paid content posted on it.
5. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this app/or website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Your use of any information or materials on this app/or website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this app/or website meet your specific requirements.
7. This app/or website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
8. All trade marks reproduced in this app/or website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the app or website.
9. Unauthorised use of this app may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
10. From time to time this app/or website may also include links to other apps or websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the app(s) or website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked app(s) or website(s).
11. Your use of this app/or website and any dispute arising out of such use of the app or website is subject to the laws of Nigeria.
Apart from the usual policies we have on the app/or website, there are quite a few more that are designed for posting a Property in any category. This app/or website is dedicated to the sale or let of properties in Nigeria.
1. Try to be as accurate as possible. There are a lot of options to choose from when posting in Property, to cater to people buying and selling, renting or letting. Also, choose the correct number of bedrooms, bathroom, garage, kitchen, etc. available in your property to avoid confusing people looking at your listing.
2. Price the Property correctly.
3. The property must be available. If it’s not available yet or it has been taken, login to your account using the app(android device) or website(laptop device) www.realestateinnigeria.net and update the property listing immediately as Sold or Rented. If it’s occupied at the moment but will be available soon, specify when it’s gonna be available.
4. Make sure you only post one property type per ad. And one ad per property type. Any duplicate ads will be deleted. If you have more than one property, post them in separate ads.
5. When posting a Property, make sure you select whether you are a private agent or a business agent.
6. Keep the your property listing clean. No phone numbers or prices in the title. There are field for that info. No website links to other accommodation websites either. You can put all the info you need to give people about the property into the description instead of directing them to other sites.
7. Posting a property if you are not located in Nigeria is prohibited.
8. Posting a property for sale that is not located in Nigeria is prohibited.
9. Posting a property for sale that is illegal to own, rent, buy or sell in your area of residence is prohibited.
10. Posting duplicate property in multiple categories is prohibited.
11. Posting property using multiple different email addresses is prohibited.
12. Posting property that serves no other purpose other than to send traffic to a web site is prohibited.
13. Posting a property containing a list of keywords not directly related to the property being listed is prohibited.
14. Posting a property in languages other than English is prohibited.
15. Posting a property that contains adult, mature or erotic content is prohibited.
16. Posting a property in an incorrect or misleading category or with misleading information is prohibited.
17. Posting as a Private Agent, Owner, or Individual when you are a Business, Dealer or Professional Agent is prohibited.
18. Do not Renew a property by simply editing everyday to move or bump up that property to the top of the list, instead Get Featured. Allow 7 days to elapse before editing or bumping up a property.
19. Agents can post *unlimited number of properties for free - only 1 property type per advertisement.
20. We only accept property posting from major cities and towns in Nigeria at this moment.
21. Do not post too large size images and again, we recommend that you use landscape images for all your property listings.